Sunday, August 11, 2013

Free Mobile Games And Mobile Softwares Blog - Back In Action.


This blog was nearly dead, as I stopped posting on this blog long ago. But there were some, actually lots of reasons for that. First reason was I was in the final year of B.E and have to concentrate on my studies.

But it was not the main reason behind not posting of "Free Mobile Games and Mobile softwares", the main reason was, I concentrated on my other two blogs.

First one is "The Latest Tricks And Hacks", you might have guessed from the title of the blog itself that it is about New technology, Tips and Tricks of Facebook, computer, windows 7/8, s40 mobiles etc.

The second blog/website is "Tech2Entertain". This is more than just a blog, it is an entertainment platform where you can get information of all type, new technology, tips and tricks, health tips, new cars and bikes, new movies, Bollywood and Hollywood gossips and lot more. Tech2Entertain is just a month old but still getting more popularity in short time.

I need your support to start this blog and make it work good. I'll be creating J2ME application(games and softwares) and will be posting with source code that will be free for you to download. So please suggest me any changes, improvements or error on this blog. Your feedback is very important for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

No comments
 
© 2012 Free Mobile Games And Mobile Softwares . Designed by Nitin Maheta @Making Different | Powered by Blogger | Given by | Widget Generators