Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My First Application In J2ME - A Simple Calculator

Hi Friends,
As I said that I want to give you mobile softwares and mobile games free of cost, I am here with my first mobile application in J2ME - A simple Calculator.
It is so simple that it does not contain any graphics element(such as image etc.) in it. It contains only 2 Text-Boxes one for 1st number and another for 2nd number i.e. it can perform operations only on 2 numbers at a time that are entered in the boxes. It can perform basic operations such as addition,subtraction,multiplication and division on two numbers.
And most important thing is that I want to make my mobile softwares and mobile games OPEN-SOURCE.
So feel free to try it, modify it , And tell me your experience about that.Simply copy it into your mobile and install.
                If you have any questions or suggestions about this then leave a comment I will answer.
Here are the links to download the Calculator and its source code.
Omkar Fatale- earn money online

2 comments:

  1. hi.all link die, pls reupload,

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    i will reupload all links as soon as possible..
    And thnx for your response....

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

No comments
 
© 2012 Free Mobile Games And Mobile Softwares . Designed by Nitin Maheta @Making Different | Powered by Blogger | Given by | Widget Generators