Sunday, July 25, 2010

About Me and Something About This Blog...

About Me:-
Hello everyone,
My name is Omkar And I have completed my diploma in Information Technology. And I already have one blog freetips-and-tricks4u.blogspot.com , and it's about mobile tricks such as free airtel gprs tricks and computer tricks. as I completed my diploma in Information Technology, I want to do something in Java language particularly in J2SE and J2ME. I already done coding in J2SE when doing diploma and I was not aware about coding in J2ME. But you will not believe on this that I learned J2ME in just two days,not complete J2ME but I have created my first calculator in just two days after learning some basic J2ME.

About This Blog:-
                           Now, something about this blog. I have created this blog for giving you mobile games and mobile softwares created by me and some readymades for free. I want to improve my J2ME programming skill and want to show it to the world. And I want you to give feedback to me.
                                           So, enjoy free mobile games and softwares and share them with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

No comments
 
© 2012 Free Mobile Games And Mobile Softwares . Designed by Nitin Maheta @Making Different | Powered by Blogger | Given by | Widget Generators